Under the sea exploration is at your baby’s fingertips with Opus’s Ocean of Discovery™ Tummy Time Water Mat, featuring Baby Einstein’s Opus the Octopus. Simply fill the center of the play mat with water and blow up the outer rim with air. During seated play and tummy time, baby can work on muscle development while making the 6 floating sea creatures and shapes move under the surface. Perfect for naturally curious kids ages newborn and up, this hands-on activity introduces cause and effect as they touch the mat and watch the underwater creatures swim. It helps to engage and entertain infants and toddlers while encouraging the development of gross motor skills. Cleanup is easy —just drain the water and air, wipe down the mat, and fold up for storage or travel. Use at home or take along for adventures so your baby can discover the wonder of water and sensory play wherever you go.
- Features Opus the Octopus from Baby Einstein™ video and book series
- Fills with water for hands-on sensory exploration
- 6 floating creatures entertain and promote motor skills
- Photo-real visuals bring ocean environment to life
- Promotes tummy time and open-ended play