This multi-use toy piece was originally used by many children as well as our Kinderfeets creator in Waldorf early childhood classrooms. It was created to help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deep sense of awareness of their body and body parts.
Our German beechwood Kinderboard is Dutch designed and it’s excellent for stimulating child development—both physical and mental—and offers open-ended play opportunities for toddlers, children, teens, and even adults. It can hold up to 220kg/485lbs! The Kinderboard has water-based lacquer and can be used both indoors and out, perfect for rainy and sunny days at home or in a school environment.
Watch the child’s imagination take over once their Kinderboard arrives. It becomes a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a resting place, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel and many more opportunities for them to explore. The possibilities are endless—and truly up to them!
- Water-based lacquer in natural beech, bamboo, and 6 non-toxic colors.
- Made with eco-friendly German beech wood
- Strong to endure active play from age 18 months through adulthood - tested for up to 485lbs or 220kg!
- Safety tested for the European, North American and Australian markets; includes CE, ASTM, EN71 and AS/NZ 8124.
- Stimulates active and open ended play
- Dutch designed multi-use toy for early childhood classrooms or home use
- Non-Formaldehyde glue